SoWi Forum Innsbruck - Powered by vBulletin
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 11

Thema: MA Organization Studies - einige Fragen

Senior Member Bewertungspunkte: 25

MA Organization Studies - einige Fragen

Hallo!

Da ich nun mit dem Master in Organization Studies anfange, hätte ich einige Fragen. (in älteren Threads habe ich nicht viel gefunden)

1. Englischniveau: Wie gut muss/sollte man Englisch können? Sprechen die Prof. ein sehr "schwer-verständliches", sprich hochtrabendes Englisch?

2. Wie ist der erste Kurs? Was muss man im ersten Kurs alles machen (Seminararbeit(en)?, Präsentation, Prüfungen? usw.)

3. Lernt man in diesem Studium etwas? Im Bachelor hatte ich nicht das Gefühl viel zu Lernen, deshalb setze ich mal alle Hoffnungen auf den Master, um endlich was "gscheides zu lernen".

4. Last but not least: Kann man den Inhalt des Studiums vllt. in ein paar Sätzen beschreiben? Um was geht es? Bin leider trotz Durchlesen des Curriculums und der Studienbroschüre etc. nicht zu 100% im Klaren.

DANKE! Würde mich sehr über eine Antwort freuen.
    Efficiency is intelligent laziness...

Member Bewertungspunkte: 1

Wäre sehr nett wenn jemand zu den obigen fragn ein bisschen was sagen könnte... Danke schon mal

Member Bewertungspunkte: 0

die oben genannten Fragen würden mich auch sehr interessieren lg und danke

Neuling Bewertungspunkte: 6

hi! i am about to graduate this study. me and all my coleagues believe that it was the best study we could have chosen! we learned more than in the bachelor study, and we also learned to question many things of the bachelor study, to feel the economy, to see it with humane eyes, with a sense of ethics and critical thought. i totally recommed it! as to the english level, it is rather high, especially when native speakers teach. the first weeks of the study are quite shocking because the papers that have to be read are veeery difficult and philosophical. but the minds get used to the level fast, and the teachers don't expect you express yourself at the same abstract level. the main thing is to get the message of each paper, i recommend to make a summary of the key points in every paper. this is all you'll need for the exams. some courses require short reflection papers, but the majority of courses consisted of group presentations and final exams, where there are open questions. again, little is to be learned by heart, the main thing is to understand the theories and concepts that are being taught and be able to put it in own words and debate on advantages and weaknesses. the content of the study is diverse, but basically we learned to see the organization from many different angles, not only the profit-maximizing/capitalist/'human beings=resouces' - view. some courses deal with structural aspects (non-profit organizations, network organizations, virtuality, critique of bureaucracy, spatial tactics, knowledge management, organizational dynamics, etc..), some with human ones (roles of the self, indoctrination, man as performing machine, human errors, communication, conflict solving, world views, culture, power, domination, resistance, groupthink, moral dilemms, consumer activism, whistleblowing, consulting, coaching, etc etc...). it is incredibly interesting and eyes-opening on the flaws of capitalism. the first course is the hardest, the following ones are much more enjoyable. teachers are very good, dedicated and well-prepared, and they are really thankful if students pay attention and are active in class and debate. personally, i can say that the bachelor study made me feel anxious and under performance pressure for my future carreer, but after this study i realize there are much more important things than competitivity and collecting skills and being the perfect economist or marketer. after this study i promissed myself i will not dedicate my working years to climbing some ridiculous latter or having a job where i fool consumers to buy a reduntant or damaging product, or chasing profits like a brainless puppet on the expense of human beings and the environment. i want to work for the non-profit sector or anything green, social or humanitarian. good luck with your study, it's the right choice! cheers

Anfänger Bewertungspunkte: 0

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe eine Frage.
    Ich studiere WIWI mit Vertiefung BWL im 6 Semester und es fehlen mir noch 2 Prüfungen welche ich im September ablegen will. Kann ich mich für den Master dennoch anmelden bzw. bis wann muss ich den Bachelor vorweisen?

Gibt es eventuell auch eine FB Gruppe dieses Masters?

Danke im Voraus

I believe you can register anyway, just keep in mind that if you don't pass an exam, you can't go on with your master study and you'll have to wait another year. Try to ask either by the Prüfungsreferat or the responsible for the study, Prof. Richard Weiskopf (if you write him an e-mail, he might not answer straight away..). And print out your Studienblatt/Erfolgsnachweis when you apply at the Uni headquarters to let the lady know about your situation. As to the Facebook group, every class makes its own at the beginning of the study, since there will always be the same people throughout the 2 years of study. (more or less, usually there are Erasmus students are joining for one semester)

Member Bewertungspunkte: 3

does anyone know if an english-test is required before being able to register for the master studies?

Member Bewertungspunkte: 3

thanks, I`ve read that of course. But actually it doesn´t say anything about EEA country members. Just that they are expected to have an advanced level of English. I wonder what that means...

Golden Member Bewertungspunkte: 8

Zitat Zitat von information Beitrag anzeigen
    thanks, I`ve read that of course. But actually it doesn´t say anything about EEA country members. Just that they are expected to have an advanced level of English. I wonder what that means...
    Du brauchts nichts (was Englisch betrifft). Einfach einschreiben.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte